When it comes to driving, most Americans think they’re driving fast.
But when it comes time to make a living, a new study finds that Americans in the car industry are more likely to work at least 40 hours per week than those in other industries.
For the first time, the American Automobile Association has compiled data on the median weekly earnings for the auto industry.
The data includes compensation for all drivers, and it shows that the typical hourly wage for auto workers is just shy of $18.
That means workers are often earning less than they could in the industry they’re employed in.
The average hourly wage, according to the AA, is $25.
But there are exceptions.
In the manufacturing and distribution sectors, the median hourly wage is $34, while in the retail and wholesale industries, the average hourly pay is $42.
And workers in the healthcare and food services sectors, which account for the largest share of jobs in the auto sector, average $38 per hour.
Here’s how to make your own money as a driver in America: • If you’re not a car driver, find out how much you can earn as an independent contractor.• Use this online calculator to estimate your hourly pay.• The AA data is based on an estimate of hourly pay for full-time workers.
For part-time employees, the AA estimates that the average pay is about $23 per hour for those who are on disability.
• The AA’s average hourly wages are based on the Bureau of Labor Statistics’ National Compensation Survey, which includes information on compensation for workers in retail and food service occupations.
This survey doesn’t include workers in health care and social assistance jobs.
• It’s hard to know how much the average full- and part-timers make, as most of the data is from the last two years of pay data.
For example, a full-timer making $40,000 a year, on average, makes $2,974 less than a full time worker making the same amount who is not on disability or working at least 30 hours a week.
For people who work fewer hours than full time, a part-timer with $40 a year in annual compensation would earn $3,068 less a year than a typical full time employee.
• An individual who makes $50,000 or more annually could earn about $2.3 million more than a worker making $35,000 per year.
If the worker is making the minimum wage of $10.10 per hour, the individual would earn about 30 percent more than if the worker was making $25,000.
• But if the person is earning $40 to $50 a day, the worker would earn a little more.
For those making $60,000, the person making $2 million a year would earn as much as someone making $15,000 to $20,000 annually.
• Those making $80,000 would earn nearly $5 million more a year.
The AA is now looking for data on compensation data for the last 15 years.
The last time it collected data on hourly wages, the data was collected in 2010.
This time, it will include all workers and the number of hours worked each week.
To get started, visit the AA’s website and click “Get Data.”